If you logged into Rapidshare with an account that was detected by fraud detection you will need to delete the Rapidshare cookie. You could either:
- Delete all the cookies, but this will makeyou have to login back into every website that you told the browser to auto login for you.
- Go through every cookie and find that one rapidshare cookie.
So, here comes this little trick! You could bookmark this link and click it every timeyou need to delete ONLYRapidshare cookie:
3. Use a proxy with SwitchProxy and Firefox:
- 1. Download and install Firefox if you have not already
2. Download and install SwitchProxy
3. Google for free proxies
4. When you hit your download limit, clean your cookies and change your proxy
4. Use an anonymous service:
- Running your system through the tor network should in theory work; however, it is difficult to use and setup. Plus, you allow others to run their evil deeds through your system as well by using this systemks.. u need to download Firefox 1.5 for it.. u can get the same by typing "Firefox old apps" in google. begin tor by enabling it on Firefox(right bottom)
Anonymizer is inexpensive, easy to use, but not free. Other pay services would likely work as well.