1. First of all download and install FExplorer, excellent file manager and also sends files via Bluetooth.
2. Launch FExplorer and navigate to C: if you use Phone Memory to store your messages (default) and D: if you use Storage Card as your SMS storage location.
3. Now navigate to and open "system" folder.
4. Now open the "mail" folder.
5. This folder should contain many folders named similar to 0010001_s etc. with files named similar to 00100000 etc. These files are the actual deleted messages. Simply, use the FExplorer inbuild text viewer to view these files. You will need to browse through every folder and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS.
This tool includes more great fetures like:
- Cut, copy & paste files
- Check date modified & size
- Display free space available
- View file with inbuilt text viewer
- Cut, copy, create & paste directories
- File find. (although this only works within a directory)
- Take screenshots
- Set your backlight to be permanently on
- Send files via bluetooth. (may be necessary to rename .sis to .sis_)
- Compress memory - increasing available free memory ...and much more.